Open Training Program – DISC for HR Proffessionals
Understanding People Behaviours using DISC for Members of HR Department
Identifying people’s behaviors is one of the essential skills for Human Resources professionals.
The main aim of the Understanding People Behaviours training programme described below is to transfer to participants a technique which may be used in many HR activities as: selecting the most suitable employees for different jobs, identifying potential, evaluating training needs, designing career paths.
Trainees will become aware as well of their personal behavioural traits which help them better understand themselves and others. Also, at the end of the training session, trainees are equipped and capable of using an instrument for better understanding people and interact accordingly.
In this highly practical course delegates will learn and develop:
- Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Self-Motivation
- Handling Reactions
- Understanding Behavioural Styles with DISC (Drive-Influencing-Steadiness-Compliance)
- Relationships Management
- analyzing a job specification and identifying required behavioral competencies
- identifying candidate behaviour, suitability for jobs and potential
The training session is addressed to HR department’s members (specialists in recruiting, evaluation, career path, training, Business Partners) who are willing to improve their performance in identifying people behaviour.
The goal of the training session is to make participants capable to understand themselves and other people’s behaviour and to interact accordingly.
Key Areas Covered
Understanding behavioral types DISC – (Drive-Influencing-Steadiness-Compliance)
- recognize behavioral types – DISC
- how each behavioral type communicates
- identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in work relationships
- assess your individual strengths
- identify the behavioral work style of others and how to better interact with them
- acknowledge the value of individual differences on a team
Behavioural types DISC
- What is DISC
- What are the advantages of using it
- Characteristics each behavioural type
- What is my behavioural style
- What are my strengths and limitations
Recognize behavioural types
- Recognisable characteristics
- Identify behavioural types
- What are each types’ needs
- What are each types’ communication style and how to better interact
- Using feedback and questioning skills to better understand others
- Why should I adapt to others?
- How should I adapt?
Behavioural Analysis of Jobs
- Understanding role description model
- Defining behavioral competencies required for a certain position
Identifying candidates’ and employees behavioural traits matching with positions
- What can someone expect from a person with a certain behavior type?
- The link between behavioral traits and career path
- Identifying potential through behavioural analysis
- Specific soft skills training needs for each type of behaviour.
Our team is using in this training active learning methods, as:
- Games and role plays Exercises
- Case studies
- Focus group discussions
Period and Location
Period: 29th – 30th of October 2020. The sessions start at 9 AM until 5 PM.
Location: Timişoara, A&C Consulting Centre’s training room.
Trainer: Adriana Badescu