middle, top and senior managers
case studies, games, exercises
How change aﬀects people?
How organizational change works?
Delegates will learn to:
- understand why some organisations fail in change management
- understand how people handle change and why their reactions matter
- plan stages of a change process and apply change management principles
- understand why people are afraid of change and use behavioural techniques to overcome their resistance to change
- identify skill gaps and required infrastructural changes through a structured approach
- evaluate people’s performance and use different methods to motivate them towards change
- use various tools to identify which areas you need to focus on the most and brainstorm ideas on how to move the change process forward
Managing organizational change
Goal: provides the participants with all the tools they require to eﬀectively manage change in the workplace