• Coordinates and manages all areas within the logistics department: warehouse, inventory, transport, customs operations, packaging management, SAP system, planning (customer, materials, production)
• Creates and develops logistics concepts
• Coordinates and controls the fulfillment of tasks and management systems in its area of responsibility
• Coordinates, within the department, Cost Improvement & Lean activities
• Coordinates, evaluates and motivates employees within the department
• Establishes the responsibilities of subordinates and is responsible for their professional development
• Plans and follows the trainings and succession plans of the subordinates
• Ensures compliance with the targets imposed by the company, as well as compliance with customer requirements.
- Gabriela BogreSenior Consultant. Partner
“My motto is: Don’t give up and do everything you can in order to achieve your goal. I really believe that if you are passionate about something and have enough confidence, things will happen. Furthermore, tenacity and intuition will help you achieve success.”
Gabriela has been working as a development & project consultant since 2003 and as an HR consultant since 2006.
14 years of experience in human resources consultancy, executive search and selection;
17 years of experience in career counselling and people development;
17 years of experience in project management field;
interviewed about 2000 persons and coordinated numerous projects of executive search and selection.
She was involved in designing and implementing consultancy programmes: e.g. Assessment and Development Centres, Outplacement Assistance, Performance Management System Programmes, Training Needs Evaluation Programmes, Job Profiling. She provides career counselling and coaching sessions.