Manager calitate Timișoara – Proces de recrutare și selecție
Our client is an important automotive production company, located in Timis County.
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System and ensure compliance with ISO TS 16949 / IATF 16949 requirements
• Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
• Ensure that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using problem solving methods (8D Report, PDCA, etc.)
• Offers economically feasible suggestions for areas where improvement may be needed.
• Directly supervises employees in the quality department. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Technical university degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position within a multinational company in automotive industry
• Good knowledge of Quality Tools and IATF 16949
• Very good command of English
• Leadership skills
• Customer oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving abilities.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.