Manager Order Management
We are searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Manager Order Management for our client, greenfield production company, located in Resita.
- Plan, install, maintain and improve the Order Management Department with the main responsibility for supply chain. Order Management ensures the production process with supplier material, logistic processes and the responsibility for the final payments.
- Set up the supply chain processes in the Romanian plant.
- Manage, build up and induct the Order Management team members step by step to ensure the necessary tasks, including annual budget planning.
- Ensure the planning and control of the entire logistics process from order receipt to internal and external production, scheduling and supplier support to delivery and customer support.
- Manage the versatile influencing parameters (missing parts, capacities, customer requirements, etc.) and maintenance of the order backlog.
- Ensure an active inventory management from an economic point of view.
- Initiate possible process improvements and participate in projects within the supply chain and logistics.
- University degree (preferable in commercial or technical field)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain management in a manufacturing industrial company
- Extensive knowledge of the planning and production module within an ERP-software
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-player, creativity, flexibility
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.