We Recruit Plant Manager Timisoara – Recruitment & Selection Process
Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Timisoara.
Plant Manager Timisoara
To manage the plant in order to meet all objectives in terms of volume, quality, cost, optimisation and development of the organization, human resources and technology.
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant to meet expectations in terms of production output and product quality.
- Responsible for appropriate structuring and organizing of the site, in order to meet plant’s strategy.
- Responsible for developing a successful and motivated team by proper people management.
- Ensure that planned production volumes, quality, costs and efficiency targets are met and implements corrective measures if necessary.
- Budget and manage manufacturing cost structures by developing and maintaining operational expenses within budget allowance, and investigate cost-reduction measures.
- Implement of all continuous improvement activities through collaboration with functional departments.
- Investigate and implement innovative methods of manufacturing processes to reduce costs and improve quality of the product.
- Relevant experience on a similar position
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a production multinational environment
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical area
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent people management abilities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Solid project management capabilities