We are searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Production Manager for our client, greenfield production company, located in Resita.
- Setting up the production processes in Romania
- Manage, build up and induct the Production team members step by step to ensure the necessary tasks, including annual budget planning
- Establish and coordinate strategies to improve the productivity of personnel and machines for the fulfillment of the production program
- Coordinate and monitor within the production area the follow-up of the strategies defined by the quality system to ensure compliance with the quality requirements of the customers
- Define and coordinate strategies to ensure the maintenance of the initial state of the machines, equipment and services based on the preventive maintenance plan to ensure their availability
- Improve the production equipment and all related processes to reach the highest possible standard of productivity, closely together with Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrialization, etc.
- Develop and organize the human resources of the production and maintenance departments based on the applicable policies and procedures to achieve the objectives of quality, deliveries and costs
- Plan and control annual maintenance and production budgets and investments to ensure the long-term profitability of the business.
- Completed studies in a technical field (e.g., mechanics, electronics, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of knowledge and experience in production management in a manufacturing industrial company
- Knowledge of tools to improve production equipment and processes (e.g., Kanban, Poka Yoke, Lean, Value Stream, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP-software (e.g. SAP, proAlpha), and ideally MES-system
- Very good command of English
- Team-player, creativity, flexibility
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.