Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Timis County.
- Manages the implementation of scheduled production so as to ensure compliance and uniformity with the agreed time frames, product quality and health & safety standards.
- Manages the production resources (people and equipment), in order to optimize the production capacity and improve productivity.
- Coordinates and monitors that the production lines operate efficiently & effectively without any breakdowns that can create delays in production.
- Secures and monitors that quality assurance processes are followed, providing the requested quality results in the final products.
- Identifies recruitment needs based on the capacity planning according to plant needs.
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in metal processing industry is a plus
- Good managerial skills
- Good command of English
- Focused on results
- Problem solver
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.