Professional Assistant Manager – Open Training Program – 2022
Assistant Manager Course. An Professional Assistant Manager is not someone who merely answers the telephone or types a thank you note. In today’s competitive business climate, that person is usually the first impression a visitor or a potential buyer has of you and your organization, also perform duties that can have an effect on the success or profitability of a business. Effective assistants can make enormous contributions to productivity at all levels of the organization. Thus, this role transforms the job holder into an important person to her manager and to organisation.
The main aim of the program is to improve work’s effectiveness and efficiency of the participants and to contribute to the improvement of internal clients’ satisfaction (manager and the other members of organisation).
The target audience consists of manager’s assistants, team assistants, assistant brand manager, assistant director, assistant sales manager, secretaries.
At the end of the training, the participants will:
- understand who are their internal clients (managers or teams) and which are their needs
- know better how to deal with clients’ needs
- have better networking and influencing skills
- write better reports, meeting minutes, letters
- apply time management techniques
- have better communication skills
- avoid misunderstandings
- better organise agendas (own and manager’s)
- improve self-awareness and self-management
- improve handling reactions
- express their ideas assertively, confidently and precisely
- understand Behavioural Styles with DISC (Drive-Influencing-Steadiness-Compliance)
- improve relationships management with DISC
Key Areas Covered
Key areas to be covered in the training session and documentation:
- what the manager expects?
- what makes an effective assistant manager?
- identifying and understanding behaviours – DISC method
- building personal credibility: understanding communication styles
- how to adjust your style for a better communication
- rephrasing for better relationships
- how to give and receive effective feedback
- active listening and effective questioning
- time management – techniques, tips and tricks
- appropriate workplace behaviour
- influencing skills
- assertiveness in dealing with others
- time management
- organising agenda
- networking at workplace
- dealing with difficult clients or colleagues
- demonstrating problem solving skills and displaying initiative.
Three days – 8 hours a day
Our team is using in training active learning methods, as:
- Role plays
- Case studies
- Focus group discussions
- Self tests and so on
Period, Location and Fees
Period: 19th-21st January 2022. The sessions start at 9 AM until 5 PM.
Location: Timişoara, our training room, or online (depending on government regulations for the periode)
Fee: The price of the training per participant is 375 Euro. The cost does not include VAT.
Discount: for more than 3 participants from the same company – 10%
Number of participants
Maximum number of participants is 12.
The program will be delivered only if the number of the registered participants is minimum 10.