Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Timis County.
- Coordinates the talent acquisition team, in order to successfully fill vacant positions at all company levels.
- Designs short and long term recruitment strategy, in order to meet business goals.
- Discusses, negotiates and agrees with Hiring Managers the recruitment needs and profile of the ideal candidate.
- Develops and implements internal procedures for recruitment, selection, induction and orientation processes.
- Uses and continuously seeks for creative and innovative sourcing and networking techniques to identify and attract the best talents on the market.
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in recruitment and selection (white and blue collars) in a production environment
- Previous experience in a coordination position is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and perseverance
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.