Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Timis County.
• Is responsible for the recruitment and selection for indirect productive staff – specialists and managers.
• In charge of full execution of the recruitment process from job-intake, designing job advertisements, phone screening, interviewing, regular communication with candidates and Hiring Managers until the fulfilment of the vacancies.
• Maintains the relationship with recruitment agencies.
• Coordinates the induction and orientation process of new employees and make recommendations for its improvement.
• Actively involved in employer branding activities in order to promote the company image on the local market.
• Conducts exit interviews with employees in order to identify possible problems and recommends retention actions.
• Initiates and develops projects in different areas of HR domain.
• University degree
• Minimum three years of experience in recruitment and selection
• Previous experience in a production environment is an advantage
• Good command of English
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative and perseverance
• Proactive, flexible and reliable
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com .
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.