Open Training Program – Developing Resilience
Resilience is now recognised as a very important competence to demonstrate in the workplace. In the increasingly complex context of today’s working environment, the resilience of individuals, and organisations becomes critical for business success. Therefore, these developing resilience training course materials are suitable for all employees.
Resilience is the ability to cope with the challenges, problems and set-backs we face in life, and to become stronger because of them. It relies on different skills and draws on various sources of help, including rational thinking skills, physical and emotional health, and the individuals’ relationship with those around them.
The goal of the training session is to make participants to focus on their own wellbeing by taking a positive mindset and avoiding getting overwhelmed by issues when they arise. The aim is to be able to bounce back from adversity and accept the challenges that the workplace can bring.
This course is valuable for the ones who want to improve positive mindset and the ability to deal with challenges.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Define resilience and explain its importance
- Understand the importance of personal resilience and having a positive focus at work
- Differentiate between positive and negative thinking
- Challenge the way they think
- Use tools that help them build resilience
- Develop key tactics to help ensure organisational resilience.
- Develop key Emotional Intelligence skills
- Help others to build resilience.
Key Areas Covered
- Why is Resilience Important? – Exploring why resilience is important to us as individuals and the attributes of resilient people. Identifying the participants own resilience levels and how they currently cope with workplace challenges.
- Positive Vs. Negative Thinking – Questionnaire
- The Three Dimensions – Understanding; Permanence, Pervasiveness and Personalization and the individual’s ability to ‘bounce-back’.
- Overcoming Negative Thinking – The ABC Technique – Looking at: Adversity, Beliefs and Consequences and how understanding this process can help someone overcome negativity.
- The Ladder of Inference – This model identifies our natural tendency to react to situations based on our past experiences and beliefs.
- Challenge Your Thinking – A series of opportunities to challenge current thinking and adapt behaviour for a more positive outcome.
- Locus of Control – This model explores the idea that individuals perceive issues either from an internal or external perspective.
- Levels of Resilience – Exploring the relationship between individual and organisational resilience and where there might be some crossover.
- The Resilience Grid – Several examples of the resilience grid for individuals and organisations and the chance to complete a grid to define what they can do to improve resilience in both areas.
- Developing Emotional Intelligence – A look at some of the key areas of emotional intelligence that can gain ‘quick wins’ for personal communication and resilient behaviour.
- Helping Others to Become Resilient – An activity that explores the opportunities to help and encourage others to increase their personal resilience.
Our team is using in this training session active learning methods, as:
- Self tests
- Games and role plays
- Focus group discussions
- Case studies
Duration and Period
The training duration is of one day, from 9 AM until 5 PM.
Period: 27 April 2021
Fees and Location
Fee: The price of the training per participant is 130 Euro. The price does not include VAT.
- for 3 participants – 5% discount
- for 4 participants – 10% discount
The maximum number of participants accepted in this training session is 12.
The program will be delivered only if the total number of the registered participants is minimum 8.
- Codruța MirciSenior Partner
“I like to discover the fundamentals of things and processes and to share these findings to others. I like to understand the mechanisms that trigger peoples’ actions and I enjoy helping them living aha moments, understanding and increasing ability to manage situations they are part of in organizations. My job offers me the privileged role of accompanying people in the journey of self-discovery and growth toward the best possible self. “
Codruta has been working as a consultant since 1999 and as a trainer since 2001.
20 years of experience in human resources and people development consultancy, executive search and selection;
18 years of experience in training design and delivery;
14 years of experience of organizational development consultancy;
about 2900 trainees in over 300 training sessions.
She designed and implemented many performance management programs, assessment, and development centers and management development and coaching programs.