Recruitement & Selection Process – Project Buyer – Global Team
Our client is an important multinational production company in the automotive industry, located in Arad.
• Acts as an active member of the new projects implementation teams, starting with concept phase and offering until product approval and serial production
• Analyses preliminary list of components and materials and prepare necessary reports to decide “Make or Buy”
• Identifies potential suppliers for components and materials, and send requests for offers
• Analyses, compares and negotiates offers received for prices and commercial conditions to ensure achievement of cost targets
• Places and follows orders in accordance with the delivery terms and conditions agreed
• Supervises advanced planning for quality product from suppliers
• Prepares and sends contracts and agreements towards suppliers
• Provides management with regular reports.
• University degree (technical or economics)
• Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position within an automotive company
• Competent knowledge of commercial legislation
• Experience in using PPAP and APQP
• Very good command of English
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.