Recruitment & Selection Proccess – Hardware Configuration Engineer
Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Arad.
- Supports existing product portfolio from electrical and software integration standpoint.
- Provides design updates as required (e.g. in case of obsolescence and/or changing product compliance requirements).
- Ensures that different electrical components are viable and certified solutions for the product.
- Loads operation systems and installs/updates/troubleshoots drivers.
- Selects, qualifies, approves, documents, and manages purchased components and direct material required to produce an end product.
- Responsible for product documentation.
- Creates and maintains Engineering data on ERP system.
- Technical University degree (Electronics Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position in production environment
- Good knowledge of electronic components functionality and driver installation
- Advanced English knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Customer oriented
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.