Recruitment & Selection Process – Customer Quality Engineer (German speaker)
Our client is an important multinational production company in the automotive industry, located in Arad.
Customer Quality Engineer (German speaker)
- Participates in all customer related liaison and quality activities, functions as customer interface
- Assures that customer and internally identified quality issues are solved
- Performs process and system audits
- Creates/ supports inspection plans, control plans
- Provides reports to customer and company management, detailing performance measures, issues and improvement action plans.
- Technical university degree
- Good command of German is mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Previous experience in automotive quality field is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and to build a career in quality field in automotive industry
- Self-motivated, team player
- Gabriela BogreSenior Consultant. Partner
“My motto is: Don’t give up and do everything you can in order to achieve your goal. I really believe that if you are passionate about something and have enough confidence, things will happen. Furthermore, tenacity and intuition will help you achieve success.”
Gabriela has been working as a development & project consultant since 2003 and as an HR consultant since 2006.
14 years of experience in human resources consultancy, executive search and selection;
17 years of experience in career counselling and people development;
17 years of experience in project management field;
interviewed about 2000 persons and coordinated numerous projects of executive search and selection.
She was involved in designing and implementing consultancy programmes: e.g. Assessment and Development Centres, Outplacement Assistance, Performance Management System Programmes, Training Needs Evaluation Programmes, Job Profiling. She provides career counselling and coaching sessions.