Recruitment & Selection Process – Head of Tax (Country) – Arad
Our client is an important automotive production company.
• Ensures the compliance, reporting, tax planning and transfer pricing for all company’s locations in Romania
• Coordinates monthly/annual tax reports and analysis
• Monitors the relevant tax legislative changes and provides support in different tax analyses in relation to the company’s projects (on areas like VAT, corporate income tax, local taxes, income taxes, etc.);
• Prepares the transfer pricing file, in collaboration with Regional Tax Department
• Identifies and mitigates tax risks
• Supervises members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly
• Liaises with tax authorities and provides tax audit support
The job is located in Arad.
- Gabriela BogreSenior Consultant. Partner
“My motto is: Don’t give up and do everything you can in order to achieve your goal. I really believe that if you are passionate about something and have enough confidence, things will happen. Furthermore, tenacity and intuition will help you achieve success.”
Gabriela has been working as a development & project consultant since 2003 and as an HR consultant since 2006.
14 years of experience in human resources consultancy, executive search and selection;
17 years of experience in career counselling and people development;
17 years of experience in project management field;
interviewed about 2000 persons and coordinated numerous projects of executive search and selection.
She was involved in designing and implementing consultancy programmes: e.g. Assessment and Development Centres, Outplacement Assistance, Performance Management System Programmes, Training Needs Evaluation Programmes, Job Profiling. She provides career counselling and coaching sessions.