Recruitment & Selection Process – Plant Manager
Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Timisoara.
Goal: To manage the plant in order to meet all objectives in terms of volume, quality, cost, optimisation and development of the organization, human resources and technology.
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant to meet expectations in terms of production output and product quality.
- Responsible for appropriate structuring and organizing of the site, in order to meet plant’s strategy.
- Responsible for developing a successful and motivated team by proper people management.
- Ensure that planned production volumes, quality, costs and efficiency targets are met and implements corrective measures if necessary.
- Budget and manage manufacturing cost structures by developing and maintaining operational expenses within budget allowance, and investigate cost-reduction measures.
- Implement of all continuous improvement activities through collaboration with functional departments.
- Investigate and implement innovative methods of manufacturing processes to reduce costs and improve quality of the product.
- Relevant experience on a similar position
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a production multinational environment
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical area
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent people management abilities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Solid project management capabilities