Recruitment & Selection Process Advanced Buyer – Global team
Our client is an important multinational production company in the automotive industry, located in Arad.
- Part of the global material group team, leads tactical material group processes and define priorities, in alignment with Material Group Management
- Negotiates with European suppliers (existing and new sources) to ensure optimal pricing, terms of delivery and payment, etc.
- Maintains records of suppliers’ performance, communicating with each supplier to improve performance and/ or implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Collaborates with Risk Management for the implementation of product discontinuations in series production
- Prepares specific periodic reports (keeping to the budget analysis, objectives, evaluation of portfolio performance etc.)
- Improves constantly the performance and prices of assigned suppliers and the supplier portfolio.
- Responsible for all supplier-related purchasing issues, prices, capacity, changes in current series
- University degree (technical or economics)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position in automotive field
- Competent knowledge of commercial legislation
- Advanced knowledge or experience on molding (die cast and surface technology is a plus)
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel, mainly in European region