line, middle and top managers, senior managers
exercises, games, case-studies, self-tests
What is leadership, how it diﬀers from management?
Deﬁning vision for the team
Communication and listening skills
How to motivate people?
Delegates will learn to::
- how leadership diﬀers from management
- identify leadership competencies
- deﬁne vision for their department/team
- overcome barriers to communication
- choose the most appropriate communication channel
- give and receive eﬀective feedback
- active listen
- recognise the importance of seeking to understand people’s needs and motivations
- use methods for motivating, supporting and encouraging team members
- use Situational Leadership model
- create and improve teams
Becoming a good leader
Goal: participants exercise leadership skills – visioning, communicating, motivating people, forming teams.