Recruitment & Selection Process Advanced Buyer – Global team
Our client is an important multinational production company in the automotive industry, located in Arad.
- Part of the global material group team, leads tactical material group processes and define priorities, in alignment with Material Group Management
- Negotiates with European suppliers (existing and new sources) to ensure optimal pricing, terms of delivery and payment, etc.
- Maintains records of suppliers’ performance, communicating with each supplier to improve performance and/ or implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Collaborates with Risk Management for the implementation of product discontinuations in series production
- Prepares specific periodic reports (keeping to the budget analysis, objectives, evaluation of portfolio performance etc.)
- Improves constantly the performance and prices of assigned suppliers and the supplier portfolio.
- Responsible for all supplier-related purchasing issues, prices, capacity, changes in current series
- University degree (technical or economics)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position in automotive field
- Competent knowledge of commercial legislation
- Advanced knowledge or experience on molding (die cast and surface technology is a plus)
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel, mainly in European region
- Gabriela BogreSenior Consultant. Partner
“My motto is: Don’t give up and do everything you can in order to achieve your goal. I really believe that if you are passionate about something and have enough confidence, things will happen. Furthermore, tenacity and intuition will help you achieve success.”
Gabriela has been working as a development & project consultant since 2003 and as an HR consultant since 2006.
14 years of experience in human resources consultancy, executive search and selection;
17 years of experience in career counselling and people development;
17 years of experience in project management field;
interviewed about 2000 persons and coordinated numerous projects of executive search and selection.
She was involved in designing and implementing consultancy programmes: e.g. Assessment and Development Centres, Outplacement Assistance, Performance Management System Programmes, Training Needs Evaluation Programmes, Job Profiling. She provides career counselling and coaching sessions.